Skip to main content

More Earth Guild Scarves

I had ordered three scarf kits from Earth Guild, and I have now finished the second and started the third. The second one is the colorway, "Ruby Slippers," which is red with some bits of purple/magenta throughout.

Earth Guild - Ruby Slippers - warped

Earth Guild - Ruby Slippers

And I've warped and begun weaving the "Ocean Waves" colorway, which is purple/blue at one end, transitioning to blue/green at the other end.

Earth Guild - Ocean Waves - warped

I really enjoyed weaving these. They are keeping me busy while I wait for the Mighty Wolf to arrive!

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Melissa said…
This is really great! I love the pattern and color combo. It makes me think about making something with my own rigid heddle loom, which is currently sitting in the corner collecting dust. :)