Skip to main content

Harvest Moon

I finished my second 2012 Southern Cross Fibre Spin Along sweater. (The first one was Tappan Zee.) I posted the second SAL yarn completion back in March. The sweater pattern is Harvest Moon by Heidi Kirrmaier.
 SCF SAL 2

SCF SAL 2

SCF SAL 2

After finishing with Harvest Moon, I was already looking at the Idlewood pattern by Cecily Glowik MacDonald. I particularly liked the modified version with a shorter collar, made by another Raveler in handspun, shown here. My third spin along yarn, the "Leaf Peep" colorway, seemed well suited to make an Idlewood, and I've cast one on, already. Of course, I posted earlier regarding my Leaf Peep spinning. Below are some progress pictures, down to the armholes.

Leaf Peep Cowl - to the armholes

Leaf Peep Cowl - to the armholes

Leaf Peep Cowl - to the armholes

Leaf Peep Cowl - to the armholes

Yay for sweaters! Yay for fall! Yay for cooler weather!

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments